Yoga Energetics™ Certification
is a Certification Path for those who are, or are not, certified yoga teachers. This Path of Study focuses on the Energetics of Yoga by exploration of Reiki, Yoga Therapy through the Chakras, Meditation and Restorative Yoga. You do not have to be a yoga teacher to take this path of study.
How to become Yoga Energetics Certified…
Register for Yoga Energetics Courses
(Total minimum contact hours needed: 116)
What are the benefits of enrolling in this program?
- You will learn the Inner Wisdom® practice of yoga therapy, become a certified Reiki I & II practitioner, and be able to teach private and group restorative yoga classes.
- You will be able to use the Junior Level Inner Wisdom® logos and marketing tools, be able to call yourself a Reiki Practitioner and be certified in our Yoga Energetics™ program.
- If you are already a 200 hour yoga instructor, you would be able to call yourself a 300 hour certified instructor.
- You will become a member of our directory of approved practitioners.
- Opportunities to work with yoga studios.
- You will be able to achieve an intermediary practitioner level of practice, as well as advanced, through continuing education and logged experience with your clients.
Below is the list of required courses students need to take for certification:
These may be taken in any order, or at the same time. Please take an accumulation of the hours listed for each category.
- Inner Wisdom® Certification Course
- Reiki I
- Reiki II
- Sacred Calm: Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
- Meditation and Mindfulness Retreat Completion
Are you an out-of-towner who needs a place to stay while taking this training?*
Check out our Lake Erie Cottage!
(subject to availability)
*Ask if a student rate is available!
This program is a commitment. There are no refunds 75 days prior to the start of this training unless otherwise indicated. Deposits and application fees are all non-refundable. There is a 25% return fee over 75 days prior to the start date for 300 Hour, Inner Wisdom® and Continuing Education trainings. Certain exceptions may be granted per the decision of the director of training based on need and severity of the situation. In these situations, a student may be able to make up the course the next time it occurs, by approval of the instructor.